immigration legal advice

We provide immigration legal advice and assistance. In some immigration cases this covers the most straightforward applications, but also includes complex cases in the First Tier / Upper Tier Tribunal of the Immigration and Asylum Chambers and the Higher Courts. 

The quality of our work is repeatedly demonstrated by the very high success rates achieved in cases that we take on. We consistently strive to provide high levels of legal advice and service to all those in desperate need of good quality Immigration advice. 

We undertake complex appeal cases up to the Court of Appeal and House of Lords the Supreme Court. We provide advice on all aspects of immigration law affecting individuals including those that are detained and businesses. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our staff and can provide you with legal advice and assistance in over 4 languages (English, Punjabi, Hindi and Urdu) 

The services we provide can be categorised as follows: -

 1    Individuals (settling, working or studying in the UK)
 2    Asylum, Human Rights & Appeals
 3    Detention & the Fast Track Process
 4    Business Immigration

1.    Individuals settling in the UK or Joining Family and Partners who are already here

a)    Naturalisation & Citizenship
b)    Indefinite Leave to Remain
c)    EEA (and Swiss National): Registration Certificates.
d)    Partner Visa
e)    Fiancé(e) or Proposed Civil Partner
f)    Spouse
g)    Dependents
h)    Family of EEA (and Swiss) Nationals
 a.    Family Permit
 b.    Residence Cards
 c.    Permanent residence

2.    Individuals Working/Studying in the UK:

 1.    Tier1 Visa 
a.    General (no longer available to new application)
b.    Exception Talent
c.    Entrepreneur
d.    Investor
e.    Graduate Entrepreneur

 2.    Tier 2Visa
a.    Tier2(General)
b.    Minister of Religion
c.    Sportsperson
d.    Intra Company Transfer

 3.    Tier 4 Visa
a.    Students(General)
b.    Student Visitor
c.    Prospective Students
d.    Tier 4(Child)
e.    Child Visitor 

 4.    Tier 5 Visa
a.    Youth Mobility
      b. Temporary Worker